Last Updated on: 5th April 2016, 05:48 pm
WooCommerce Subscriptions by our trusted partners of Prospress is one of my favorite extensions to support. I know that sounds geeky, but the issues I encounter when doing support as a WooCommerce Ninja for Subscriptions intrigue me. This post is for store owners and developers who are trying to solve issues connected to WooCommerce Subscriptions.
In this ongoing post I will start out by gathering useful links and subsequently share information on how I try to approach issues systematically.
I hope you find them useful.
- Testing WooCommerce Subscription Renewal Payments
- How WooCommerce Subscriptions handles staging sites
- PayPal Reference Transactions for WooCommerce Subscriptions
- How to debug PayPal IPN issues with WooCommerce Subscriptions
- Why are WooCommerce Subscriptions not cancelled or suspended by PayPal?
- How to enable PayPal debug mode in WooCommerce
- Table of Contents for WooCommerce Subscription
- WooCommerce Subscriptions Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
(contains lots of “Can I do this…?” and “What happens if…?” questions – highly recommended)
- How to enable WordPress debug mode
- How to setup notifications of upcoming WooCommerce Subscriptions renewals